Whats it called

TNC Discussion Board: Windows XP help: Whats it called
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Ime Spartacus on Wednesday, June 15, 2005 - 12:31 pm:

I use Google I think the box in the centre of the screen is called the Google search box.But whats the one on the top left called? The one under the address bar with search web to the right. Thanks in advance.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page