Virtual Memory Low

TNC Discussion Board: Windows XP help: XP Firewall : Virtual Memory Low
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Sunday, June 19, 2005 - 09:32 pm:

The last few days when I log on, I get a message that my virtual memory is low and that Windows is increasing it, Question: what is causing this and what can I do about it? I am trying to cut back on start-up programs but there aren't many I can cut. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Saturday, October 01, 2005 - 04:09 pm:

Hi, I went through the same thing awhile back. I did remove some of my start-up programs, tho most of them are needed. I tried to find some of the advice I was given. I think it was shortly after that we had to completely re-install Windows. I am going to suggest you go to www.savemybutt.com. They are very good there and can probably help you.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page