Open With

TNC Discussion Board: Windows XP help: Open With
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Gary Teresi on Saturday, September 17, 2005 - 10:45 pm:

Having trouble with, "Open with... Always do the selected action" does not always work.
Any suggestions?
Thank You,
Gary Teresi

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Lance on Sunday, September 18, 2005 - 01:21 am:

Perhaps this utility (free) will help it is called OpenExpert.
[QUOTE]
OpenExpert enables you to specify any number of suitable applications for each file type. In this way, when you open a file, instead of being restricted to using a single pre-determined application, you can easily choose among a list of suitable applications.
[END QUOTE]
http://www.baxbex.com/openexpert.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Suz on Monday, November 14, 2005 - 04:28 pm:

Not sure I want to download a utility,so is there someway to UNcheck the box that says "Always use, etc." ? I must have not seen that it was checked the very first time I used it so now it's grayed out.

Thank you,
Susie

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page