Installing Wordperfect 6.1 on Windows XP

TNC Discussion Board: Windows XP help: Installing Wordperfect 6.1 on Windows XP
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jeri Ater on Wednesday, January 09, 2002 - 03:27 pm:

I had Wordperfect on my old IBM machine windows 98 and I have a new Dell and I can't get it install with discs. The floppy disc lights up when you put in first disc and then go dead. I like WP over Word. Can someone enlighten me on this subject. I need to know why I can't install this software.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Deb Slatterie on Sunday, October 05, 2003 - 10:10 pm:

WordPerfect 6 won't work with WinXP. I had version 8 and it wouldn't work either - ended up getting 2002 instead. I also prefer WP to Word, but since we use Word at work, got both at home :)
Word is much better once you learn all the tricks to it - it's a totally different way of doing things than WP uses!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page