MS Word 2000 and XP?

TNC Discussion Board: Windows XP help: MS Word 2000 and XP?
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Karen Grubaugh on Saturday, February 09, 2002 - 11:48 pm:

MS Word 2000 will not run on my new computer - my os is xp - tried the xp wizard for "older" programs; things got worse. When I opened Word, an error message came up almost immediately saying that it was closing now and did. I deleted Word from my computer and reloaded; result: same problem. Have deleted again. Any suggestions? Karen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By stevelaunius on Saturday, March 02, 2002 - 01:40 am:

i have office 2000 installed on my machine when it was win2000 and upgraded the os to xp and office 200 still works fine for me go to the windows update site and click on updates for office with it installed it will tell you if you need updates and give them to you.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page