Recovering Admin Password

TNC Discussion Board: Windows XP help: Recovering Admin Password
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
WMP 10 issue  2   01/07 08:41pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By cuong on Friday, February 15, 2002 - 07:21 am:

I've lost my Admin password of WinXP, but I still have another account, which is authorised as computer administrator. Can you help me recover admin password?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Friday, February 15, 2002 - 11:02 pm:

i can try to figure this out tonight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 02:50 am:

You could try looking for a number of Trojans... Quite a few of them have such capabilities.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Monday, September 22, 2003 - 02:57 pm:

I had this problem once...I finally found out XP has holes in it and if the password went into one; you never get it back. I finally had to do a total system restore to regain access to my computer. I hope you have better luck.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page