Why did all text double in size?

TNC Discussion Board: Windows XP help: Why did all text double in size?
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Daniel Carns on Sunday, February 17, 2002 - 08:38 pm:

I was in Yahoo mail and all of a sudden,all text everywhere had tripled in size.I thought maybe it was a glitch of some sort and would be back to normal the next morning,but I still get the "magnified" version of everything at every site I visit except for Warpsearch mail.It's not a huge deal,but I would like the normal size text back.I use IE 6 browser and am running the home edition of Windows XP which came pre loaded on my HP computer.Any ideas?Thought I would try here before checking out the HP help center just to see if anybody had any suggestions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Earle on Friday, September 06, 2002 - 11:15 pm:

you may need to re-set your vision settings.
click start
click control panel
click accessability options
click configure windows for vision.
re-set your settings as you would like them..also check oe if you're using that for email.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Dave on Thursday, November 28, 2002 - 10:00 pm:

You may have inadvertently pressed your Ctrl button while rolling the scroll wheel on your mouse. Try doing that again to resize things to your liking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By janice on Saturday, August 23, 2003 - 08:02 pm:

Try View>Text Size>Medium

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rryant on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 08:00 pm:

How do you alphbatize the --FAVORITS--folder ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 08:52 pm:

If you go to Start, Favorites, then right-click and choose "Sort by name" that should do it.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page