Word97 and XP /problem running software/ help!!

TNC Discussion Board: Windows XP help: Word97 and XP /problem running software/ help!!
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Aziz Sabirov on Thursday, March 07, 2002 - 11:00 pm:

i installed Word97 on my xp system
as administrator. But when i login
as usual user /limited account/ word97 doesnt let me to use spellcheck. System says nothing --just doesnt make spellcheck.
I chose enable Elevated Priviliges in GroupPolicy
settings , then reinstall it- no result

Any ideas?
Aziz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Friday, March 08, 2002 - 02:35 pm:

Does administrator have spellcheck? Are you sure you installed that feature on install?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By azeez on Saturday, March 09, 2002 - 08:29 pm:

I'm sorry if posting twice(it seems that my post didnt appear on board)
Word97 was installed on WinNT 4.0 sp6.a
and it worked for all users.
spellcheck was for all of them.

Appreciate any help
Aziz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Monday, March 11, 2002 - 02:43 pm:

Ok, does the XP administrator have spell check ability?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Linda DiCarlo on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 10:23 am:

I installed Word 97 hoping to get spellcheck in Outlook. It did not work. I have not been able to uninstall Word 97.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page