Microphone

TNC Discussion Board: Windows XP help: Microphone
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By G. Cooper on Monday, August 26, 2002 - 08:50 pm:

I have sound and I'm trying to hook in a microphone. I tried to record my voice but the sound recorder shows nothing. It won't record my voice. I can't get my mic to work at all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Thursday, August 29, 2002 - 05:38 pm:

Are you sure that you have the microphone plugged into the right plug? It should be plugged into the one with a red rim on it, or the one labeled with a mic picture or an arrow pointing inwards.

Next, click start/settings/control panel. Double-click the multimedia applet and verify that your soundcard is selected as recording.

Josh Lowe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By coopgeo@charter.net on Friday, August 30, 2002 - 01:57 pm:

I don't know what I did but I did a do over today and it works!!!!!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page